Sunday 25 July 2010

Just Bought a Domain Name

I just bought http://www.hateaccounting.com/ (and the rest of the set). I'm thinking of creating a simple book-keeping system that the admin-adverse like me can use to record time and expenses and raise simple sales invoices. My idea is that accountants are given access to a back office view that they use to prepare UK statutory returns.

I hate administration but perversely I like creating administration systems. My gut feeling is if something works well for me there will be thousands of others who it would work well for too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Simon,

    I would like to make you an offer on your domain name.

    Would you sell me your www.hateaccounting.com domain name for 10 pounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please reply back to me about the sale of your domain name to my email address.

    volkan.holding@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete